Updated 18-Sep: Welcome to the Schriefer Blog, my name is Tavis Schriefer. Recently, my wife Jill and I raised money to supply driFIRE shirts to every soldier in Apache Company of the 1-501st Parachute Infantry Regiment. We were successful in raising over $6500 and we would like to thank everyone for all their support to make this happen.
Please read our entire message here...

Friday, June 24, 2005

Spoke with Jon yesterday

Yesterday I IM'd with Jon. His internet service has been down for a while now so he went to the Gym and used the computer there. He said all is fine. There is a sand storm going on, but it wasn't too severe - just makes it harder to breath. He said the weather hasn't been too hot there (I think its stayed below 110 F). Recently, he worked at one of the entry gates and checked vehicles as they entered the base. He said the day goes by pretty fast there.

No comments: