Updated 18-Sep: Welcome to the Schriefer Blog, my name is Tavis Schriefer. Recently, my wife Jill and I raised money to supply driFIRE shirts to every soldier in Apache Company of the 1-501st Parachute Infantry Regiment. We were successful in raising over $6500 and we would like to thank everyone for all their support to make this happen.
Please read our entire message here...

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Videos from Iraq

Jon sent me these three videos a while back and I just realized that I never posted them online. To play any of them, just click on the picture.

2005-04. Video Jon took in Iraq showing his current living quarters



2005-03. Video Jon took during his unit's Easter barbecue.


2005-02. Video Jon took from the tower of a dog playing with a plastic bag.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the videos. What role does the dog play?
Thanks for making them available
Tavis.
Daddy