Updated 18-Sep: Welcome to the Schriefer Blog, my name is Tavis Schriefer. Recently, my wife Jill and I raised money to supply driFIRE shirts to every soldier in Apache Company of the 1-501st Parachute Infantry Regiment. We were successful in raising over $6500 and we would like to thank everyone for all their support to make this happen.
Please read our entire message here...

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My next technology baby step

OK, here it goes. I've heard and read about them for years, but never tried it myself. I have now created by first blog. I must really be getting old since it took me so long to do this, but decided this would be the best way to relay communications from Jon and Nick to everyone. -tavis

ps - call me anal, but I just spellchecked this and "blog" wasn't found in the blog application's spelling dictionary - hmmm...