Updated 18-Sep: Welcome to the Schriefer Blog, my name is Tavis Schriefer. Recently, my wife Jill and I raised money to supply driFIRE shirts to every soldier in Apache Company of the 1-501st Parachute Infantry Regiment. We were successful in raising over $6500 and we would like to thank everyone for all their support to make this happen.
Please read our entire message here...

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Brief IM with Jonathan

Spoke to Jon for a few minutes this morning. All is fine - he's keeping busy. He said that the morar fire the other day wasn't the pic I had up here before. He told me where he is, but I won't post here. I don't think he's received any of the packages yet, but I think it takes several weeks. I will be shipping another package to him in next couple days (smaller one), before I go to Georgia.

No comments: