Updated 18-Sep: Welcome to the Schriefer Blog, my name is Tavis Schriefer. Recently, my wife Jill and I raised money to supply driFIRE shirts to every soldier in Apache Company of the 1-501st Parachute Infantry Regiment. We were successful in raising over $6500 and we would like to thank everyone for all their support to make this happen.
Please read our entire message here...

Friday, September 28, 2007

My Thoughts

My thoughts and prayers go out to Spc. Sandoval, Sgt Evan Vela and Staff Sgt Michael Hensley. America has chosen to place them in the most difficult situation that humans can endure. They have spent over a year protecting our country and our countries interests in a hostile area where we are the only ones that try to play by the rules. Many times they have made difficult decisions performing duties that most Americans are unwilling to do. I hope for the best for these soldiers.

No comments: