Updated 18-Sep: Welcome to the Schriefer Blog, my name is Tavis Schriefer. Recently, my wife Jill and I raised money to supply driFIRE shirts to every soldier in Apache Company of the 1-501st Parachute Infantry Regiment. We were successful in raising over $6500 and we would like to thank everyone for all their support to make this happen.
Please read our entire message here...

Friday, December 15, 2006

Nick's Christmas Plans

I spoke with Nick yesterday. He was leaving on a 3-day mission, then back at FOB for a few days. He will be leaving again on Christmas Eve for a 10+ day mission. During our holiday, please take a moment to think of all our soldiers that are unable to be with their families.

Right now, Nick is still hoping to be home sometime in February for R&R.

(I'm sorry that I have not kept up with the Blog over the past few weeks. I will be adding some previous conversations to catch up)

No comments: