Updated 18-Sep: Welcome to the Schriefer Blog, my name is Tavis Schriefer. Recently, my wife Jill and I raised money to supply driFIRE shirts to every soldier in Apache Company of the 1-501st Parachute Infantry Regiment. We were successful in raising over $6500 and we would like to thank everyone for all their support to make this happen.
Please read our entire message here...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Spoke with Jonathan

Yesterday I spoke with Jonathan. He is enjoying the family life and the Army life too. Jon is moving to a "line company", meaning he will be back in a unit for the Combat Engineering job he's been trained for. He is going to be a squad leader, so guess its time to dish out some to others ;)

Jon goes in today for oral surgery on all four of his wisdom teeth - I guess life won't be that great afterall, at least the next couple of days.


No comments: